Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Max.Glass:||1250*2500 Mm||Glass Thickness:||4-19mm|
|After-sales Service:||Free Installation, Debugging, Training, Maintenance And Repair Service||Warranty::||1 YEAR|
|Application::||Architecture, Furniture, Automobile, Household Appliance, Solar Energy||Productivity:||19 Loads/H|
|Name:||Glass Tempering Furnace Machine|
This glass tempering machine is consisted of Loading section, Heating section, Flat Tempering/Quenching section, Unloading section, Blower System and Control System. The glass sheet enters into heating oven from loading table, and tempered & cooled in flat quench & cooling section after heating. It goes to unloading table to finish process.
A) Loading Zone
• Silicone Rubber rollers for non-scratch loading
• Available with side loading roller
• Pneumatic nested castor table for glass rotation
• Foot pedal advance
• Computer controlled entrance speed
• State of the art energy saving insulation
• Individualized multi-point heating zones
• High Accuracy thermocouples
• Auxiliary heaters at entrance and exit
• Computer Controlled movement displacement
• Included Forced Air Convection
• Protected lower heating elements
• Centralized electric connections
• Double belt roller drives for ceramic rollers
• Included SO2 gas dissemination system
• Computer controlled heating mapping
• Siemens controlled blower speeds for air pressure regulation
• Independently controlled upper and lower air knives (distance to glass)
• Energy saving idle-to-full ramp blower function Air Flow
• Oscillation speed & distances controlled by computer
• Perfect air flow control
• Kevlar wrapped transmission rollers
• Acoustic Dampening enclosure
• Silicone Rubber rollers for safe unloading
• Safety optical switch at end of table to stop glass fallout
• Inspection lights
Factory Customized Sale mini horizontal glass tempering Furnace / Machine / toughen oven for building flat glass
AT-TAQ series Glass Tempering Machine is mainly used for building glass, architecture glass, home appliances glass, furniture glass, decorative glass, automobile glass ,trains glass ,ships glass etc.
|Quenching (Tempering and cooling) section|
How to make an inquiry of glass tempering machine?
We will need following information to make an offer and suggestions for your project:
1.Max. and Min. glass size of glass to be processed
2.Glass thickness range, especially the min. glass thickness
3.Glass type:Flat & Bend
4.Output requirement: m2/shift
5.Power (Voltage and frequency)
6.if make low e tempered glass?
7.Or tell your requirement we will recommend suitable machines to you!
If you are interested in our glass tempering furnace, please feel free to contact us.
Contact Person: Ceci Yang